Thursday, November 16, 2006

Baptism & Birthday

On Sunday, October 29, Connor Augustine was baptized and I turned 30.
By far the more important event was welcoming our son into God's Covenant Family.

Connor hung out in his carseat before the big event.

Damian gives Connor to Pastor Mike as Reagan, Sean and I look on.

Mike prays for Connor.

Mom made me a pumpkin shaped cake. This is a tradition that has been going on for my entire life, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

My family loves the 'generational' pictures.
Dean Chandler (my Papa), Phil Chandler (my dad), Me and Connor.

Connor hangs out with Mama.

These beautiful flowers came from my friend, Heather.

This is a close-up of one of the purple roses.

Joanne was a little more daring and actually sent an indoor rose bush.
I don't know yet if I have a green thumb or not! I just hope
I don't kill my flowers. They're so pretty.

No comments: