Thursday, January 25, 2007

Beach Picture Time

We went to the beach to get some pictures with Mike, Debbie, Jeff, Allison and the boys. Allison's camera got most of the pictures, but here are a couple that I got with mine. I was an absolutely gorgeous evening! Sean and Connor have matching shirts courtesy of Heather Crawford.

Debbie, Reagan, Sean & Connor

Mike, Debbie, Michael, Barrett, Reagan, Sean, Aidan & Connor

After our time at the beach, Damian and I took the kids to Cheeburger Cheeburger on 5th Avenue. Connor discovered the joys of the spoon! I wish I had taken the camera into the restaurant to get his reaction. When Reagan was a baby, a single spoon would keep her occupied the during an entire meal out. Hopefully Connor will follow in her footsteps (Sean did not!).

6 comments:

Karen said...

Hey Liz,

Great pictures. I remember Mike, but who is Debbie?

Karen

Liz said...

Debbie is my mother-in-law, Mike's wife, Damian's mom, the kids' grandma. I think that should about cover it!

Thanks for checking out my lowly blog.

Karen said...

Mike Kendrick? I think I'm confused. I've been away too long. Sorry about all the questions.

Liz said...

Oh my goodness! Not Mike Kendrick. Mike McCrea. I forgot that there were pictures of Mike Kendrick further down the blog. Totally different Mike! Sorry for the confusion. And hey, I'll take the questions any day. It's nice to finally have some comments. Woo hoo. I feel like a real blogger now.

Karen said...

You are a real blogger!!! Ha Ha. I know what you mean. I'm a lurker on my blog and I check it like 50 times a day.

I'm so relieved. I thought Mike and Sherry were divorced! Not that would be unforgivable or anything, but he was my pastor for awhile and it would still have been a shock. Man, do Gpa. Mike and Mike K look alike?

Liz said...

Actually, they look nothing alike. But you haven't seen him in awhile, so..... Anyway, sorry to have given you such an unexpected shock. And as for being a blogger, I'm trying to update more often. If you look at my history there are several posts that are a couple months apart. I claim new baby symptom!