Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Living in a Digital World

So, Reagan's turning 8 on Sunday! I can hardly believe it. But more on that another time. So I need to get in touch with one of her soccer friends to invite her to the party. I told Reagan this morning I had sent an e-mail, but that I would also look up her phone number and call her parents. So Reagan asks me if I'm going to look the number up in the phone book. I told her no, I would just use my computer.

As I'm giving my answer, Sean yells from the back of the truck, 'What's a phone book?'!


Very telling indeed! I don't know if he has ever even seen a phone book at our house. They still deliver them to us, and I still throw them away. On second thought, I don't think we've gotten one in awhile. I suppose that's because we finally took the plunge and got rid of our landline.

Anyway, I cracked up at the thought of Sean no being familiar with a phone book!

No comments: