Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Connor's Watching...

Well, if I ever had any doubt about Connor paying attention to everything I do, it was thrown out this morning! Over the weekend Connor had a low grade fever. I use a butt thermometer when I check his fever and I always put some Vaseline on the tip before inserting (I'm just that kind of mom!).

Anyway, just now I went into the kid's bathroom to give the boys a bath. Apparently I left the little jar of Vaseline on the counter over the weekend bc there it was with the thermometer plunged into it. Fortunately I don't think the thermometer is damaged at all. I was able to wipe all the Vaseline off of it.

I suppose I should have known since Connor watches Sean so closely and does everything he does. I just hadn't had him copy me on something like this before!

No comments: