Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A New Addition!

Anastasia Hope Harmon
March 17, 2007
4:16am
7lbs 6oz
19.5 inches


Damian and I have been blessed with a new niece! My sister, Rebecca, and her husband have adopted a little girl from Rochester, NY. She was born March 17th. They signed the papers yesterday, March 20th. We praise God for his good gifts to our family. There are more pictures of Anastasia and the proud parents here.
The only downside is I don't know when I'll actually get to MEET my new niece! Becca and Matt are heading off to Geneva, Switzerland in the fall. They'll be gone the whole school year. Maybe they'll make it to Florida before they leave (hint, hint Becca!).
Reagan and Sean are also very excited about their new cousin and can't wait to see her. It's really neat that Lorien, Connor and Anastasia are so close in age. Should be lots of fun for my folks!

No comments: