Sunday, March 18, 2007

Take Me out to the Lacrosse Game!

My brother plays JV Lacrosse for Ft. Myers High School. The kids and I were able to go to his game against Barron Collier (my old stomping ground) on March 9th. It was a lot of fun to hear Reagan and Sean cheering for Uncle Philip. In fact, they wouldn't STOP cheering!

Philip enters the game. He's number 18. I have no clue what position he plays. I really don't know any of the rules of lacrosse either.

Here's Philip after he suffered an illegal cross-check by some idiot on the Barron team. He had a nice bruise to show for it after!

Connor was having fun messing with Reagan's face. He kinda reminds me of a dentist in this shot.

My mom held Connor for most of the game. I think he only spit up on her once! This is significant because he had already spit up on her 3 or 4 times at my house before we went to the game.

I almost forgot something funny Sean said. When we got to the game Sean said to me, very seriously, 'Mommy, does Uncle Philip believe in Jesus?' I told him yes, and then he said, 'Is that why he plays the cross?'

It's always amazing to me the difference between what is said and what kids actually hear sometimes!

No comments: