Monday, August 13, 2007

Tracy Comes to Visit

My friend, Tracy, came to visit us last week. She and I were roomies at 'Bama our freshman year. Somehow we remained friends even though she wasn't able to come back the following year (which really sucked for me bc I had to live with a stranger again).

Anyway, Connor really enjoyed having someone else to pick him up and hold him when he wanted them to!


Connor likes Lil' Crunchies.


Poor, sleepy baby!


Connor was just being too cute on this day.


Damian has nicknamed him 'Face'.


There's that look again.

Reagan and Sean had fun with Tracy too, we just didn't get any pictures of them. The point of the visit was to relax, and that's what we did. Well, that and deal with my insane cat.

Sean was very distraught when Tracy left. He cried as we pulled away from the airport. He's ok now, though.

No comments: