Monday, October 08, 2007

Artwork


Sean drew this picture this morning. I think it's a story about me (see 'mom' in the middle in red) and some other people, but I don't remember all the details.

Last week one of Sean's phonics readers was 'Mac's Map'. I explained to him that the apostrophe-s meant that the Map belonged to Mac. So a couple of days later he drew this picture of a fish. Then he wrote his name at the top. Then he asked me to spell fish, which I did and he wrote that out as well. The next time I looked at the paper I noticed he had added an -'s to his name to show that it is his fish. I thought that was pretty cool!

Reagan drew this picture last week. I really enjoy the way she draws her people. I'll have to look and see if I can find some examples of her first drawings from kindergarten and first grade. She's always had her own style.

These figures make me think of angels. Reagan was experimenting with a different way of drawing her stick figures. I like it!

No comments: