Sunday, October 14, 2007

Soccer

The kids started soccer this fall. They're playing in the Naples Optimist Club. They have practice once a week and a game on Saturday. Both of them are really enjoying it, and they've both made new friends.

Reagan is #12. She was part of the starting group for their game yesterday.

Reagan going after the ball. She actually kicked it around a bit during the game, but I think I only got that on video.

Reagan hustling for the ball again.

Sean doing his version of pre-game practice. He's #7.

I got him to slow down long enough to get this picture.

This was during their game. #10 is a little boy named Oliver who is actually quite good. I'm pretty sure he's played before!

Sean loves kicking the ball in. I think he begged to do it every single time!

No comments: