Friday, February 02, 2007

More Random Pictures

It's Spiderman! Oh wait, it's Batman!
I'm so confused. When Sean was dressed up like this he told me he was too powerful with the Batman cape on AND the Spiderman mask. So he promptly took off the Spiderman mask and said, "I'm not too powerful anymore, mommy."
I think this would have worked better if the sun hadn't been in their eyes. I believe we were getting ready to go to church.

Connor enjoys hanging out in his Bumbo Seat. Although these days he takes up a bit more room in it!

Sean has a bizarre fascination with putting a cap on backwards, and fixing Connor the same way.

This is our hawk friend. He is a short-tailed hawk. He hangs around every now and then. I'm pretty sure I've seen him flying overhead recently.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Is this a hawk that hangs out in your back yard? How cool. We have rat friends that like to hang out in our basement... too bad your hawk friend is so far away.